Discover Clean Aviation joint stand with the European Commission in Hall 4, right next to the ILA Berlin Future Lab, where you can find out how the Clean Aviation Joint Undertaking will contribute to the European Union’s climate neutrality goals.
Their aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in aviation by 30% by 2035, using disruptive innovative technologies.
The Clean Aviation ILA Berlin stand will be showcasing a selection of innovative technologies developed under Clean Sky 2, which will power the sustainable aircraft of the future. The innovations on display enable reductions in CO2, NOX and noise emissions of aircraft, and will be a crucial part of the road to a clean aviation sector by 2050.
On the stand will display exciting technologies achieved thanks to the Clean Sky 2 programme including:
- The aerodynamic and cost-efficient rotorcraft RACER
- Ultra-High Propulsive Efficiency (UHPE) open fan technology
- An interactive Earth globe highlighting the effects of the introduction of new technology aircraft and their impact performances (CO2 and NOx)
- Presentation of the Next Generation Multifunctional Fuselage Demonstration (MFFD), allowing for great aircraft weight reduction
- A large Clean Aviation infographic: a compelling visualisation of the programme highlighting challenges, objectives, membership and timing ahead for the next 10 years
Join their panel discussion on “Powering Clean Aviation” on Wednesday 22 June, 12:00-12:45 on the Future Lab Stage. Leaders from the European aviation sector will come together and discuss the impact of the Programme for the future of aircraft. We will welcome:
- Eric Dalbiès – Senior Executive Vice President R&T and Innovation, Safran
- Lars Wagner – COO, MTU
- Val Miftakhov – CEO and Founder, ZeroAvia
- Michel Peters – General Director, NLR
- Mark Bentall – Head of R&T, Airbus
- Nathalie Duquesne – Managing Director, Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse
- Alan Newby – Director of Aerospace Technology and Future Programmes, Rolls-Royce
With the participation of Axel Krein, Clean Aviation Joint Undertaking Executive Director.
Event moderated by Conny Czymoch.
For more Hlcopters Magazine breaking news, stories, images and videos follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube