The Bell 429 complete with the new interior debuted at HAI’s Heli-Expo.
The Designer Series Interior upgrades all cabin materials including:
- High-quality leathers
- Enhanced flooring – hardwood and carpet options
- Improved seat tailoring that’s now removeable and replaceable in the field
- Metal finishes on lights, air valves, cabin handles, and door latches
- Pictorial placards for enhanced aesthetics while retaining the same level of passenger safety
- Studier assist handles for ingress/egress, and headset jack bezels to improve the look and operation of passenger headsets
The new Bell 429 Designer Series Interior is offered in three coordinated color schemes created by Bell’s design staff. Bell combines material quality, cabin layout and soundproofing delivering an enhanced experience.
“The new Designer Series Interior in the Bell 429 helicopter sets a new standard for Bell interiors,” said LaShan Bonaparte, vice president, Global Sales, Bell Helicopter. “At Bell, it is important to us to provide our customers quality products and services. We’ve been working with our customers and listening to their feedback to design an interior that provides a comfortable and luxury experience in the aircraft.”
Recently, Bell announced the first sale of a Bell 429 featuring the new Designer Series Interior to corporate customer, Advanced Flight, one of New Zealand’s largest helicopter charter and management companies.
With its incredible power, the Bell 429 can take off from ground level or elevated helipads, and its power in high and hot conditions allows it to maintain the most safest flight conditions. In addiction, the Bell 429 offers the critical flight information at every turn. The BasixPro software makes the calculations for the pilots, and smart displays show everything they need to know.